Search This Blog

Sunday 25 January 2015

Prayer from Matthew 21:2-5

Song
Jesus set me free, I cannot be bound
Jesus set me free, I cannot be bound
Jesus set me free, I cannot be bound
I cannot be bound

Matthew 21:2-5 NKJV
saying to them, “Go into the village opposite you, and immediately you will find a donkey tied, and a colt with her. Loose them and bring them to Me.  And if anyone says anything to you, you shall say, ‘The Lord has need of them,’ and immediately he will send them.” All this was done that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying: “Tell the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your King is coming to you, Lowly, and sitting on a donkey, A colt, the foal of a donkey.’ ”

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord almighty as you set the  donkey free for your use set me free from all confinement I am in in Jesus name

My father oh God locate me where destiny changers and destroyers have hidden my destiny and reshape my destiny for your glory in Jesus name

My father wherever I have been chained down at the edge of breakthrough today Jehovah liberate me and deliver me from all shackles in Jesus name

Ancient of days you know me more that I know myself anyway I have walked into the trap of the enemy this day pull me out  and cleanse me with your blood in Jesus name

Father order my steps henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
26/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...