Search This Blog

Monday 12 January 2015

Prayer from 1John 2:3-6

Hymn
We are never weary singing our eternal song:
Glory to God, hallelujah!
We would sing His praise forever with our spirit strong:
Glory to God, hallelujah!

O the children of the Lord have a wondrous song to sing,
For the Lord will by His grace many sons to glory bring.
We are going in that day to the presence of the King:
Glory to God, hallelujah!

I John 2:3-6 NKJV
"Now by this we know that we know Him, if we keep His commandments. He who says, “I know Him,” and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him. But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father grant me grace to always keep your commandments and abide in your will in Jesus name

Oh lord my father I rededicate my life and being to you father if by any chance I have wandered off bring me back to your fold in Jesus name

Lord do not let me be replaced in your kingdom either due to my sinful ways or lack of obedience to your commandments in Jesus name

Father let your word always dwell in me so that I won't go against your will in Jesus name

Father make me a vessel that brings people into your kingdom in Jesus name

Father at the end of my race on earth let me make heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
13/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...