Search This Blog

Friday 2 January 2015

Prayer from Psalms 24:7

Song
Oh lord our God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name

Psalms 24:7 NKJV
"Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are the great I am come and dwell in me henceforth in Jesus name

I decree that every gate of stagnation be raised up now in Jesus name

Every power of hell that I have allowed into my life unknowingly today marks your end because Jehovah is taking over my being in Jesus name

Father let my heart hunger for more of you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
02/01/2015
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...