Search This Blog

Monday 19 January 2015

Prayer from Titus 2:11-13

Song
let all nations glorify you
Let all the earth return to you
Be thou glorified 2*
Through all eternity be thou glorified

Titus 2:11-13 NKJV
"For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah revive this generation and let our hearts long for more of you in Jesus name

Father instill  in this generation the understanding of the purpose of your grace which is available to us in Jesus name

Lord do not let me misuse or abuse your gracd upon me in Jesus name

My father make me a good product of your abundant and exceeding grace in Jesus name

Lord do not let me get lost in this perverse generation grant me enablement to stand well with you till the very end in Jesus name

Oh my father make me an instrument that win souls to your kingdom and let me reign with you in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
20/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...