Search This Blog

Friday 9 January 2015

Prayer from Luke 7:6-10

Song
Come and take your place oh Lord 2*
In my life come and take your place 2*

Luke 7:6-10 NKJV
"Then Jesus went with them. And when He was already not far from the house, the centurion sent friends to Him, saying to Him, “Lord, do not trouble Yourself, for I am not worthy that You should enter under my roof. Therefore I did not even think myself worthy to come to You. But say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I also am a man placed under authority, having soldiers under me. And I say to one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and to another, ‘Come,’ and he comes; and to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it. ” When Jesus heard these things, He marveled at him, and turned around and said to the crowd that followed Him, “I say to you, I have not found such great faith, not even in Israel!”  And those who were sent, returning to the house, found the servant well who had been sick."

Most time believers act just as the centurion, we seek the help of God half way through we hold back  by counting ourself unworthy but still thirst for His word to do wonders. Faith in His word is vital for divine change.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord in anyway my human sight has belittled my worthiness to receive from you forgive me and change my sight to that which see from your perspective in Jesus name

My father as you sent your word to the life of the centurion slave send your word into my life and situations let me experience divine touch through your word in Jesus name

Lord let me see the result of having faith in you no matter how little my faith is in Jesus name

King of glory let my life attract your undeniable miracle and favour henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
09/01/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...