Search This Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 55:1,5

Song
You are Alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy  to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Isaiah 55:1, 5 NKJV
“Ho! Everyone who thirsts, Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price. Surely you shall call a nation you do not know, And nations who do not know you shall run to you, Because of the Lord your God, And the Holy One of Israel; For He has glorified you.”

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father I come to you this day quench my thirst with your living water in Jesus name

Lord do not cast me away from your presence and take away idolisation from my being in Jesus name

Oh Lord Almighty you can bring something out of nothing put an end to lack in my life in any area I experience it in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your glory shine over me in all areas make me the head and not the tail in Jesus name

My father change every slavery position I am in either spiritually or physically take me to the place that is higher than this one I am according to your will in Jesus name

My father enlarge my coast and break all seige of limitations surrounding me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen

Today's Prayer
24/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...