Search This Blog

Monday 12 January 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 52:5-6

Song
Your  name is higher than any other name
Your name is Jesus your name is Lord
Your name is higher than any other name
Your name is Jesus your name is Lord

Isaiah 52:5-6 NKJV
"Now therefore, what have I here,” says the Lord , “That My people are taken away for nothing? Those who rule over them Make them wail,” says the Lord , “And My name is  blasphemed continually every day. Therefore My people shall know My name; Therefore they  shall  know in that day That I am He who speaks: ‘Behold, it  is I.’ ”

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father your name is greater than any other name in your name I decree that you will choose the right people to rule over our nation (mention) in Jesus name

My father take away power from the rulers who make life unbearable for your people have mercy and set us free in Jesus name

Oh Lord for as many spiritual or non spiritual leader using your name wrongfully expose and judge them according to your will in Jesus name

My father for the elections coming up in our nation (mention) let your will rule above the will of man in Jesus name

Father we acknowledged you as our God save us and our generation from every destiny destroying powers attached to the land we dwell in Jesus name

Lord I commit as many leaders ( workplace, Community, nation, home ) unto your hands touch their hearts and rule and reign above their will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/1/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...