Search This Blog

Friday 16 January 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 26:8-9

Song; (Thirsty by Marvin Sapp
My soul is thirsty 2* for you
My soul is thirsty 2* for you
As the deer is thirsty for the water
So does my soul long for you
My spirit needs refreshing for God
I'm thirsty, thirsty for you

Isaiah 26:8-9 NKJV
"Yes, in the way of Your judgments, O Lord , we have waited for You; The desire of our soul is for Your name And for the remembrance of You. With my soul I have desired You in the night, Yes, by my spirit within me I will seek You early; For when Your judgments are in the earth, The inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness."

Prayer
Heavenly father I worship your greatness for this new day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me of all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I wait paintiently for more of your purge all that will not allow more of you in my life and fill me afresh in Jesus name

Lord as the deer pants for water I am thirsty for your touch Jehovah touch me and let my life encounter you in Jesus name

Lord I can't live without you redeem my soul and take me away from the life of slavery to sin and eternal damnation in Jesus name

Oh Lord rid me of anything that is causing me to walk far away from where you want me to be in Jesus name

Father I lift my generation unto you let our lives glorify you in Jesus name

Wonderful counsellor I need you to speak to me over every confusion I am encountering show me the right path in Jesus name

I soak myself and my household in the blood of Jesus we will not be victim of any evil circumstances in Jesus name

Father for as many whom I know or I don't know that are yet to accept you as their Lord and saviour this day father touch their heart and let them have an encounter with you in Jesus name

Father do not let me lose my salvation grant me grace to finish this Christian race well and strong in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
17/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...