Search This Blog

Sunday 11 January 2015

Prayer from Psalms 63:1-3

Skng
Oh Lord you are my God
And I will ever praise you
Oh Lord you are my God
And I will ever praise you
I will seek you in the morning
I will love to walk in your ways
Step by step you lead me
And I I will follow you all of my days

Psalms 63:1-3 NKJV
"O God, You are my God; Early will I seek You; My soul thirsts for You; My flesh longs for You In a dry and thirsty land Where there is no water. So I have looked for You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory. Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my God early have I come to seek your face Lord hear me as I call and do not allow any sin to stand against my prayers today in Jesus name

My father my soul thirsts for you in this dry land rock of ages  fill my thirst with your living water in Jesus name

My father your word says those who trust in you will never be put to shame Jehovah my trust is in you see me through all challenging situation that I am encountering in Jesus name

Father over my life and my family let your glory and power show forth in Jesus name

Father thousands tongues isn't enough to praise you this day Lord I offer myself as a sacrifice of praise let me be acceptable before you in Jesus name

Lord as the sun rise today let all that needs to rise to glorify you in my life begin to rise in Jesus name

Lord many are asking me who my God is, do that which will cause even the unbeliever to know that my redeemer lives in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...