Search This Blog

Friday 16 January 2015

Prayer from Matthew 10:1,6-8

Song
Saviour He can move the mountain
My God is mighty to save
He is mighty to save
Forever author of salvation
He rose and conquered the grave
Jesus conquered the grave

Shine your light and let the whole world see
Sing it for the glory of the risen king

Matthew 10:1, 6-8 NKJV
"And when He had called His twelve disciples to Him, He gave them power over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.  And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’  Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give."

Prayer
Father I thank you for this glorious day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father I rededicate my life to you in Jesus name

Oh Lord anoint me withe the power to preach to populate Heaven henceforth in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the power in me through the name and blood of Jesus name

I decree upon every demonic infestation in my life and family to catch fire in Jesus name

I decree healing upon (mention) on every sickeness or infirmities destroying my being (or the person you are praying for) in Jesus name

Every spirit causing restlessness and shame upon my destiny I terminate your activities upon my household and I in Jesus name

Oh my father ignite your fire of deliverance in my life and let me begin to do greater works in your name in Jesus name

Every blood covenant that is keeping me bound in retrogression I break your power over my life and I renew my blood and my household's blood with the blood of Jesus amen

I decree life upon every dead organ or situation that ought to be living in Jesus name

I lay my hand upon all snail speed situation to receive divine speed in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...