Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Prayer from Romans 8:26-27

Song
Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy Holy
Holy is the Lord
Wonderful wonderful wonderful 2*
Wonderful is the Lord

Romans 8:26-27 NKJV
"Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the  will  of God."

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father let your spirit dwell richly in me in Jesus name

Lord direct my thoughts and utterance of my mouth as I render my heart to you in Jesus name

Lord help me in all areas I cannot do anything on my own in Jesus name

Father grant my heart desires according to your will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today Prayer
14/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...