Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 45:2-3

Song
Lord you reign forever
You reign forever
I worship you 2*
You reign

Isaiah 45:2-3 NKJV
‘I will go before you And make the crooked places straight; I will break in pieces the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness And hidden riches of secret places, That you may know that I, the Lord , Who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel.'

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father let your presence go before me in all I will be doing in Jesus name

Father straighten every crooked situation I am encountering or that is ahead of me in Jesus name

Lord break every gate caging my destiny to a spot by fire in Jesus name

Father reign in my life in Jesus name

Oh Lord bless me and make me a blessing to nations in Jesus name

Lord transform my life to glorify you take me from zero level to hero level according to your will in Jesus name

Father establish me in this land and let me fulfill purpose in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
28/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...