Search This Blog

Friday 30 January 2015

Be inspired End of The Month Fasting and Prayer

Be Inspired End of Month Fasting and Prayers Thursday 29th - Saturday 31st January 2015
Theme: "Exceeding Grace"
Text: John 1:16-17 NKJV
"And of His fullness we have all received, and grace for grace. For the law was given through Moses, but  grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."

Grace Simply means unmerited favour/mercy. It is one of the most thrilling terms in the scriptyre according to online Christian Courier. The word exceeding means going beyond or very great. If we want to define the theme in a simpler form its unmerited favour beyond human understanding.

From the word shared in the cause of this fasting and prayer we understand that Jesus Christ Himself is grace. He is the one that made it possible for man to even come to the stage of experiencing or enjoying grace. Through Moses we got the law but through Christ grace came into existence and man who was condemned by sin received grace to become a regenerated beign (John1:16-17, Romans 5:20-21).

The law makes demand from man to meet God's expectation but grace  supplies man with what God needs to meet God's expectation.  Grace of God enables man to do beyond what they can't humanly manage.  Apostle Paul in Corithians 15:9-10 shed more light on what grace does. Grace of God upon us through the Holy Spirit who is part of the trinity enables us to do greater works. Imagine Apostle Payl who once persecuted Christians became  a sold out soldier  for Christ till he died.

The Apostles in Acts 4:33 also did greater things because the grace of God was upon them. When we rely on our human power and neglect His supreme power in God we fail woefully. 1Peter5:10 enlighten us on God's eternal power that it stregthens, establishs, grounds and perfects us.

Grace make the imperfect perfect. Grace makes the impossible possible, grace makes the weak perform in eternal strength,  grace qualifies the unqualified, grace turns a slave to king, grace turns a cast away to a corner stone. Tap into His grace now the exceeding grace is available for us.

To enjoy exceeding grace, you must be a regenerated soul and be willing to live to please God Almighty. Grace can't be effective where sin dominates (Romans 6:1). We now live in the dispensation of grace that is why many get away with ridiculous things. This year God wants you and I to operate in exceeding grace to glorify Him and not abuse the grace. We must follow Him by all means by doing this, the exceeding grace available for us  will takebus from zero level to hero level. It will turn the situations planned to to ruin you to elevate yo so that He will be glorified but you must live for Him to enjoy this exceeding grace.

Let's Pray

Father I thank you for the grace od life in Jesus name

Father forgive mw for all my sins and in anyway I have abuses your grace upon my life have mercy in Jesus name

My father open my eyes to understand your will for me so that I won't rely on my ability in Jesus name

My father let your grace be exceedingly sufficient for me and my household in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to always look up to you even when the going gets though in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Father enable me to tap into the grace of winning souls into your kingdom so that I can bear abiding fruits in Jesus name

Lord Jesus I release myself use me for your glory in Jesus name

Father the rest of this year and for the rest of my life let me live in your grace and let me make heaven in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Praise the Lord..... Hallelujah congratulations

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...