Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 January 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 46:3-5

Song
Lord I need you in my life
Lord I need you in my life today
Without you I can't do nothing
Without you there's no life to live
Lord I need you in my life today

Isaiah 46:3-5 NKJV
“Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, Who have been upheld by  Me from birth, Who have been carried from the womb: Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you. “To whom will you liken Me, and make Me equal And compare Me, that we should be alike?

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord I need you in my life fill me with more of you in Jesus name

My father I know you will never forsake me help me through my trials and let me overcome in Jesus name

Elshadai provide for my needs I know in you is my blessings and I will not want in Jesus name

My lord I am useless without you feel me with your divine strength in Jesus name

Lord I rededicate my life to you this day help me to live my life to please you in Jesus name

Father never let me become an abandoned vessel in your hand use me for your glory in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

Today's Prayer
29/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...