Search This Blog

Monday 5 January 2015

Prayer from Hebrews 2:8

Song
Jehovah is your name 2*
Mighty warrior great in battle
Jehovah is your name

Hebrews 2:8 NKJV
"You have put all things in subjection under his feet.” For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that  is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him."

As a believer we need to understand that we have dominion over everything because God gave us that power.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for creating me wonderfully and fearfully in Jesus name

My father thank you for putting everything under my subjection in Jesus name

Everlasting father I decree that in anyway I have allowed things that are meant to be subject under me to rule over me I take my rightful place in Jesus name

Today I decree freedom upon my body soul and spirit from any form of slavery I am encountering in Jesus name

Oh Lord open my eyes to see the power invested in me to do what i need to do as a child of God and grant me grace to do it all to your glory in Jesus name

Father terminate any power claiming to be God over me and my household today in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
05/01/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...