Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 January 2015

Prayer from Psalms 111:1-2

Song
Lord you are more precious than silver
Lord you are more costly than gold
Lord you are more beautiful than diamond
Nothing will I desire compare to you

Psalms 111:1-2 NKJV
"Praise the Lord ! I will praise the Lord with my whole heart, In the assembly of the upright and in the congregation. The works of the Lord  are great, Studied by all who have pleasure in them."

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Thank you lord for the forgiveness of sins and your mercy that endureth forever in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for shelter and divine protection over me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you for providing food for me and my family in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for setting me apart for your signs and wonders in Jesus name

Thank you Jehovah for journey mercies and for always keeping watch over us in Jesus name

Thank you for the nation I live in thank you for our economy in Jesus name

Thank you for my community and the church of God in Jesus name

Thank you for as many souls that will be won to Christ today in Jesus name

Thank you for my salvation in Jesus name

Thank you for today's prayer and its source of inspiration in Jesus name

Thank you for writing my name in the book of life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord for all I have prayed for and all I haven't in Jesus name

Thamk you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...