Search This Blog

Sunday 25 January 2015

Prayer from Psalms 128:1-6

Song
Blessed be the name of the Lord
He is worthy to br praised and adored
So we lift up Holy hands in one accord
Singing blessed be the name
Blessed be the name 2* of the Lord

Psalms 128:1-6 NKJV
"Blessed is every one who fears the Lord , Who walks in His ways. When you eat the labor of your hands, You shall  be happy, and it  shall  be  well with you. Your wife shall  be  like a fruitful vine In the very heart of your house, Your children like olive plants All around your table. Behold, thus shall the man be blessed Who fears the Lord . The Lord bless you out of Zion, And may you see the good of Jerusalem All the days of your life. Yes, may you see your children’s children. Peace be upon Israel!"

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

My father thank you for increasing your fear in me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me eat the fruit of my labour in good health in the land of the living in Jesus name

Father make me fruitful in aspects of life terminate every plantation of barrenness in my life in Jesus name

Oh Lord increase my seeds let my children be for signs and wonders in Jesus name

Oh Lord grant me and my household long life let sorrow and shame depart from our lives and let us live our lives according to your promises in Jesus name

Lord dwell in me richly fill me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
25/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...