Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Prayer from Psalms 27:3,5-6

Song
Adonai I worship you
Son of God you are so good
Almighty God Hallowed be your name
Your dominion is forever more

Psalms 27:3, 5-6 NKJV
"Though an army may encamp against me, My heart shall not fear; Though war may rise against me, In this I will  be confident. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. And now my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me; Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord ."

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this great day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive me of all my sins in Jesus

Lord I worship you for all you've done, you're doing, you'll do and you won't do in my life in Jesus name

Father I thank you for replacing every fear in me with faith in you in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for not giving me the spirit of fear in Jesus name

Father I thank you for the confidence through your word and the blood of Jesus in Jesus name

Father in accordance to your word hide me, my family and all around in your tabernacle in Jesus name

Father hide my destiny and that of my household in your secret place and pavilion by your mercy in Jesus name

Oh Lord my God set my feet on the rock which is Christ Jesus and steady my feet from falling in Jesus name

I decree upliftment upon my life above my enemies and my adversaries in all areas of life in the mighty name of Jesus

Jehovah grant me and explicit testimony this season that will cause men to glorify you with me and for me in Jesus name

Lord fill my mouth with a new song change my song of many years as you did for Hannah cause me to sing a testifying song in Jesus name

My father bring to manifestation my long awaited testimonies and promises and shame my mockers in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for the power of Holy Spirit through today's prayer and for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

Today's Prayer
27/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...