Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Prayer from Matthew 21:19-22

Song
You are Alpha and omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

Matthew 21:19-22 NKJV
"And seeing a fig tree by the road, He came to it and found nothing on it but leaves, and said to it, “Let no fruit grow on you ever again.” Immediately the fig tree withered away. And when the disciples saw it, they marveled, saying, “How did the fig tree wither away so soon?” So Jesus answered and said to them, “Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ it will be done.  And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.”

Prayer
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy and forgive all our sins in Jesus name

My father every thing that represents fig tree in my destiny occupying space that isn't suppose to be there today Lord cause them to wither in Jesus name

Oh Lord walk through my life and transform every static situations that ought to be moving in Jesus name

My lord cause my life to experience divine breakthrough in all areas in Jesus name

Father help my faith in you and deliver me from the spirit of doubts in Jesus name

My father crown me with uncommon favour and blessings in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
06/01/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...