Search This Blog

Saturday 10 January 2015

Prayer from Isaiah 52:1-3

Song
I stand I stand in awe of you 2*
Holy Lord to whom all praise is due
I stand in awe of you

Isaiah 52:1-3 NKJV
"Awake, awake! Put on your strength, O Zion; Put on your beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city! For the uncircumcised and the unclean Shall no longer come to you. Shake yourself from the dust, arise; Sit down, O Jerusalem! Loose yourself from the bonds of your neck, O captive daughter of Zion! For thus says the Lord : “You have sold yourselves for nothing, And you shall be redeemed without money.”

Prayer
Thank you Jesus for this new day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Oh Lord I thank you for redeeming me from all forms of captivity physically, mentally,  financially and spiritually in Jesus name

I decree that I am arising from all situations that represents dust in my life in Jesus name

Today I arise with divine strength and beautiful garments into my breakthrough in Jesus mighty name

Lord thank you for delivering me from every generation curses in my life in Jesus name

I decree my freedom in the land of the living in good health and God's will in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
10/01/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...