Search This Blog

Thursday 8 January 2015

Prayer from Psalms 61:1-4

Song
Hear my cry oh Lord
Attend unto my  prayer
From the ends of the earth
Will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I
That is higher than I

Psalms 61:1-4 NKJV
"Hear my cry, O God; Attend to my prayer. From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For You have been a shelter for me, A strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in Your tabernacle forever; I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. Selah"

The book of Psalms is loaded with heart felt prayers to God almighty the good use of it brings about testimonies.

Prayer
Heavenly father I praise you for your loving kindness and mercy that endureth  forever in Jesus name

Lord Jesus thank you for this day and breath of life  in Jesus name

My father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus unto you alone I lift up my head help me father take me away from the miry clay and steady my feet on solid ground in Jesus name

Jehovah hear my cry let my heartfelt desires receive your divine touch and give me a new song in Jesus name

My father my heart is overwhelmed with situations that presents themselves as mountain Lord Jesus remove them from me and cause my heart to be joyous in Jesus name

Elshadai you alone has more than enough meet my lack and turn not enough circumstances to abundance in my life in Jesus name

Lord hear the cry of our nation forgive us as we call on you, humble ourselves  and turn from our wicked ways heal our land touch our leaders,  rule and reign over us in Jesus name

Father continue to be my shelter and strong tower from enemies in Jesus name

Lord keep me in your tabernacle and care always whatever will deny me of this benefit let me not  encounter it in Jesus name

Father let your wings continually be our shelter do not let us be at the wrong place at the wrong time in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

Today's Prayer
08/1/2015

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...