Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 December 2021

Prayer from Romans 9:15

Song by Bethel Music

I love You, Lord
For Your mercy never fails me
All my days, I've been held in Your hands
From the moment that I wake up
Until I lay my head
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life You have been faithful
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God

I love Your voice
You have led me through the fire
In the darkest night
You are close like no other
I've known You as a Father
I've known You as a Friend
And I have lived in the goodness of God 

And all my life You have been faithful (oh)
And all my life You have been so, so good
With every breath that I am able
Oh, I will sing of the goodness of God 

'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
Your goodness is running after
It's running after me
With my life laid down
I'm surrendered now
I give You everything
'Cause Your goodness is running after
It's running after me 

For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I have mercy , and I will have compassion on whomever I have compassion .”
Romans 9:15 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father thank you for your mercy and grace over my life

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Rock of ages thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word for me each and every day 

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you and the supernatural strength it instills in me

Lord let your mercy prevail over judgement in this nation and nations around the world

Father have mercy over all authorities and authoritarians that are functioning contrary or in accordance to your will 

Father manifest your love over this nation and nations around the world

Lord keep my feet steady in your path always and disgrace all efforts of darkness over me

Father give me the enlightenment and understanding to handle every situation in my life

Lord eliminate all evil propagation in and around me

Father terminate the evil hands of judgement wagging war against my household and I

Lord destroy every arrow of sorrow directed at my household and I

Lord where I can't get to, but I and my household will be discussed, let your mercy and favour advocate for us supernaturally

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household unto you, fill our lives with more of you beyond our human reasoning in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I carry the mark of the living God through the blood of Jesus. My life and destiny is hidden under the shadow of the almighty. The presence of God tabernacles inside of me daily. I am the one whom God has shown mercy that prevails over judgement. He has set me free and made His countenance shine over me forever. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 29th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...