Search This Blog

Thursday 23 December 2021

Prayer from Philippians 2:9-11

Song

I will lift up my voice
I’ll joyfully sing
Not for what you have done for me
But for whom you are

You are the reason I sing
Melody in my heart
You are the song that I sing
I’ll praise you Lord

He reigns (3ce) forevermore

Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name; that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
Philippians 2:9‭-‬11 ASV

Prayer

Almighty God I worship your majesty and glorify your holy name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord have your way in me always and glorify yourself in and through me

Lord eternal exalt your majesty over that which concerns me

Lord let your name break every chain and cycle of uncertainty and stagnation in my life

Lord in your name I decree that every risen opposition over my destiny is truncated

I decree the power of God works mightily over my household and I henceforth

I decree all doors are opened for me henceforth

I decree no more confinement over my destiny either spiritually or physically

I decree the lord has silenced all voice crying for pain and disgrace over my life

I decree in this nation only the will of God will stand in Jesus name

I terminate every tongue that is wagging war against the body of Christ worldwide

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we have grace to forge ahead, overtake, recover and take dominion in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in my life, the word has taken dominion over my life and household. I am a bearer of the goodnews of God. I am a kingdoms trailblazer, my life is a testimony that unfolds daily. Nothing will be missing or broken, I will live to fulfill purpose in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...