Search This Blog

Sunday 26 December 2021

Prayer from John 14:23

Hymn

When we walk with the Lord 
in the light of his word, 
what a glory he sheds on our way! 
While we do his good will, 
he abides with us still, 
and with all who will trust and obey. 

Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there's no other way 
to be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey. 

Not a burden we bear, 
not a sorrow we share, 
but our toil he doth richly repay; 
not a grief or a loss, 
not a frown or a cross, 
but is blest if we trust and obey. 

But we never can prove 
the delights of his love 
until all on the altar we lay; 
for the favor he shows, 
for the joy he bestows, 
are for them who will trust and obey

Jesus answered, “If anyone [really] loves Me, he will keep My word (teaching); and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him. John 14:23 AMP

Prayer

King of  glory I worship and adore you for who you are to me

Lord eternal thank you for this beautiful day and grace

Almighty father have mercy and forgive all my short comings in all aspect of life

Father grant me continuous grace to put my trust in you in all aspect of my life

King of glory let my love for you increase daily beyond human capability

Father let my life continually thrive in your promises in Jesus name

Holy spirit take preeminence over my life, remove every thought that doesn't glorify in all aspects of my life

Lord in the remaining days of 2021 come through for me beyond the imagination of man

Father under no circumstances do not let me bury anyone or be buried in Jesus name

Father let your light continually shine on my path for the rest of my life

Holy Spirit divine manifest yourself in my life above all powers and principalities of this world

Lord let your fear increase in the hearts of men worldwide at this end time

Father remove whatever has been stuck in my destiny that needs to be taken off henceforth

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household manifest your power over our life and grant all our expectations according to your will

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my guide always, my trust is in Christ Jesus. My face looks up to the king of kings, He is my guide and deliverer. The lord will perfect that which concerns me, He will finish what He started and complete what He began in my life. New things are manifesting in and around me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...