Search This Blog

Monday 27 December 2021

Prayer. from Acts 12:10

Song by Travis Greene

Through your story is My fingerprint
In the valley there is confidence
In the shadow, I will be your strength
One thing's for sure, I am your Lord
Yes, I am
I am, I am

Through the chaos, I will be your joy
When you're finished, I have so much more
In the waiting, I'm an open door
Stand still and know, I am your Lord

There'll be times when you're up
And times when you're down
I'm never too far
Just look around and you'll find Me
I'm by your side, arms open wide
I am good, you are loved
Oh, I am good, you are loved
Oh, yes, you are loved, you are loved

What was and is, is covered
By the One who was and is
You're covered by love
What was and is, is covered
By the One who was and is
You're covered by love
I am good, you are loved, oh
Oh, I am good, you are loved
Yes, you are loved


When they had passed the first guard and the second, they came to the iron gate that leads into the city. Of its own accord it swung open for them; and they went out and went along one street, and at once the angel left him.
Acts 12:10 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love over me

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father in anyway life has dealt me with a negative blow arise and rewrite my story

I decree I will never give up in life in Jesus name

I decree new doors are opening of their own accord for me

I decree where I have been delayed or denied today speed is causing a divine change in my circumstances

I decree nothing will stop the manifestation of God's promises for me in Jesus name

I decree all iron gates that has restricted my destiny from flourishing today is cut asunder

I decree from now on, no confinement will take preeminence over my spiritual or physical life

I decree what has yielded nothing but negative reports in my life, henceforth begins to yield positive and progressive reports 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our household, God has made supernatural ways for us where there seems to be no way in Jesus name

*Begin to decree divine intervention where you want it*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in  this world. The lord won't leave me, He will never let me down. The peace of God triumphs in my life above all storm and unrest. Things are working out for my good, gates are opening of their own accord for me. I will no longer suffer any form of delay, I have divine liberty and my promotion is certain because it's from God not man. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 27th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...