Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 December 2021

Prayer from Psalms 107:15-16

Song

Oh that men will praise the lord
Oh that men will praise the lord
For His goodness and
For His wonderful works
To the children of men 
to the children of men
For His goodness and 
for His wonderful works
To the children of men
 to the children of men

He has broken the gates of brass and turned the bars of iron asunder
He has broken the gates of brass and turned the bars of iron asunder

Let them give thanks to the Lord for His lovingkindness, And for His wonderful acts to the children of men! For He has shattered the gates of bronze And cut the bars of iron apart.
Psalms 107:15‭-‬16 AMP


Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship honour and magnify your name for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Abba have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Father thank you for the good works you have started in and through me and the perfection

Lord thank you for erasing all handwriting of evil and failure

Lord thank you because this month of December I will always shout for joy

I decree I am victorious on every side and in all aspects of my life

I decree my testimonies are forward and upward forever

I decree this month nothing will cut my life short by default or any other way

I decree my thanksgiving wil not be replaced by sorrow or pain

I decree this month the door that leads to opening of doors is opened in my life

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and all tongues that rise against me in judgement is destroyed

I decree I have Zoe life, life of victory, no disease, infection or infirmities can live in my body as a host or parasite

I decree the works of my hands are blessed, I will not lack or suffer

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household, miracles, signs and wonders is our portion henceforth

*Begin to decree into this month and the rest of 2021 what you want to see do and hear in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily;Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have a life of victory because Christ lives in me. I  do not function under any seige, I have divine liberty. I have divine health and victory all around. I am blessed in all I do, my going out and coming in is guided and guarded by Messiah. I am a partaker of the great wonders of God and my life is an haven of goodnews always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st December 2021 

Happy New Month 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...