Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 December 2021

Prayer from Psalms 8:4-6

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

Their human bones are as fragile as mine
I have my flaws, but they have the same kind
I was ashamed 'cause I couldn't see
That grace says that they're in the same boat as me

But what I lack
You are full of
And where I'm broken
You are whole
And what I'm doubting
You are sure of
So I'll trust the lover
Lover of my soul

I'm not afraid of the arrows by day
Nor the darkness that comes when the sun rolls away
Lord, You know that my strength never lasts
But You make up for every weakness I have

And what I lack
You are full of
And where I'm broken
You are whole
And what I'm doubting
You are sure of
I'll trust the Lover
Lover of my soul, yeah

What is man that You are mindful of him, And the son of [earthborn] man that You care for him? Yet You have made him a little lower than God, And You have crowned him with glory and honor. You made him to have dominion over the works of Your hands; You have put all things under his feet,
Psalms 8:4‭-‬6 AMP


Prayer

Father thank you for who are and what you do in my life

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being mindful of me and for divine dominion instilled in me

Lord thank you for the effectiveness of the word in my life

Lord thank you for supernatural change and increase in my faith in you

Lord thank you for supernatural turn around that I and my household will experience henceforth

Lord thank you for the world at large for terminating the machinations of the wicked

Lord thank you for grace that removes disgrace that is released upon me

Lord thank you for mantle of visibility placed upon me for next level of greatness

Lord thank you because I will fulfill purpose and my destiny will not be truncated by the wickedness of darkness

Lord thank you for reversing what has been said to be irreversible and for showing yourself mighty over it

Lord thank you for open heaven over all situations in my life and divine encounter

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because we are moving higher in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is mindful of me, He will never leave me to suffer. The king of kings is working in my life, His word is working in me and faith is blossoming in all situations around me. I carry evidence of divine intervention, divine visitation and divine encounter. I will never record any evil in my life and household because all things are working for our good and it is well with our souls in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...