Search This Blog

Friday 17 December 2021

Prayer from Ezekiel 37:1‭-‬3‭, ‬7‭-‬8 KJV

Song by Dunsin Oyekan

Father to child
Spirit to spirit
Lighted by Your word

And with Your breath of life
That's how I come alive
That's how I change my world

Father to child
From Your Spirit to my spirit
I am lighted by Your word

And with Your breath of life
That's how I come alive
That's how I change my world

Just breathe Your name upon me
Breathe
Just breathe Your name upon me
Breathe
 
YAHWEH
Is Your name, breathe Lord
Just breathe Your name upon me
Breathe

The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD , and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, and caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD , thou knowest. So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone. And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
Ezekiel 37:1‭-‬3‭, ‬7‭-‬8 KJV


Prayer

Father thank you for this wonderful day and grace

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Spirit of the living God, thank you for your grace that speaks continuously over my life

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens and directs me at all times

Holy spirit have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord this day breath on every thing that has not been functioning the way you want it to in my life to function divinely

I decree every dry situation in my life and receives new life in Jesus mighty name

I cancel every grave authority of my household and I in Jesus name

I decree every power that is working tirelessly against the will of God over my destiny and that of every member of my household they are disgraced

I decree all power of hell and scheme of the workers of iniquity has no place in me

I decree I am directed by the lord, and I yield to His precepts over all situations in my life in Jesus name

I decree whatever has remained dormant in my life receives divine life to function according to the will of God

I decree whatever organ in my body or the body of my loved ones that is malfunctioning or dead, receive divine touch for restoration in Jesus name

I decree where I have been casted out or written off today let that turn around that will make the rejected become the chief cornerstone come to manifestation in Jesus mighty name

I decree every valley clothes and clothes of sadness over my destiny and household is torn permanently in Jesus name

I decree I will not die untimely, I will not bury and will not be buried, no one in my lineage will suffer any form of deaths spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I decree all that are yet to receive strength to finish well and strong in my life is receiving all that is needed in Jesus name

I decree over this nation and nations around the world that whatever represents dry bone begin to receive new life even in places of authority in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, the valley of dry bones in our lives is turning is turning into altar of testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is working in me. Every dry bone is receiving divine touch right now. I will not have a better yesterday, every day of my life is turning to haven of greatness. I will never be put to shame, the word is causing all things work together for my good. I will not mourn and I will not be mourned. Jehovah has started a great thing in me and He will complete it in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 17th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...