Search This Blog

Thursday 30 December 2021

Prayer from Romans 8:38-39

Song by Sinach

You Called me by Name
Gave me your Word
And It’s Burning Inside of my Heart
I’m Ready to go,
With Faith in my Heart
Wherever you Lead

I Live for you (Jesus)
I Glorify (Jesus)
I’ll Shout your Fame (Jesus)
I’m Totally Committed to you

I Speak of your Love
I Sing of your grace
So the whole World
Will know your name
I’m Ready to Go
Announcing your Mercy
And your Faithfulness

No Depth, no Hight
Nor anything shall Separate me
Shall Separate me
No Trouble, Trials, Persecution
Shall Separate me
From your Love




For I am convinced [and continue to be convinced—beyond any doubt] that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present and threatening, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the [unlimited] love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:38‭-‬39 AMP

Prayer

Heavenly father I worship your majesty for who you are to me

King of glory thank you for this great day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord grant me divine enablement to do your will at all times in Jesus name

Father eliminate every thoughts and desires that draws me away from your will

Lord keep your fear in me always and enable me to live according to your will

Elohim grant me my heart desires, remove all delay or denial from my way

Lord in all circumstances grant me grace to trust in you unfailingly

Lord terminate every trials and tribulation set to keep my life under any demonic seige

Father let your truth envelope my heart and cause your will to rule above the will of man in me

Jehovah destroy every work of darkness ruminating in and around this community and nation

Lord keep your church under the shadow of your wing always

Lord separate from my life whatever wants to cause separation in my love for you and faith in you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household let our lives always be an haven of divine occurrences in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. No height, or depth can separate me from the love of God. I rest and abide in His love day in and day out. He has given me all round victory over all things. I carry the authority of Christ inside of me, nothing is impossible for me. I will always excel, I will finish well and strong, nothing is missing or broken in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...