Search This Blog

Friday 24 December 2021

Prayer from Luke 2:14

Song

Blessed be the name of the lord
He is worthy to be praised and adored
So we lift up holy hands 
In one accord
Singing blessed be the name, blessed be the name, blessed be the name of the Lord

Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace among men in whom he is well pleased.
Luke 2:14 ASV


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages the only wise and true God I worship you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement and forgiveness of sin

Lord thank you for your supernatural hands upon my life

Father thank you for making a way for me where there seems to be no way

Father let my life contrinuallly bring glory to you

Lord enable my destiny to flourish in all situations

Father eliminate every evil hands that is working against your will on my life

Lord destroy all activities of darkness tabernacling in and around my community

Lord remove every spoken word that is contrary to your plans for me in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, remove whatever wants to truncate or delay our purpose and destiny on Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has blessed my life with His wonderful words. He has made me fruitful in all areas. My life is filled with purpose and fulfilment of destiny, grace is causing my race to go in the direction God purposes for me. I am a living testimony, because God is able to do what He promised to do. I can never be put to shame in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 24th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...