Search This Blog

Thursday 2 December 2021

Prayer from 1Samuel 5:2-5

Song by All Nations Music

You led us out of the willderness
Of your great name
Out of the horrible place
By your great name
Great and mighty deliverer
We lift the name

We lift you high
Yahweh Yahweh
We lift you high
Yahweh Yahweh

We lift you high
Yahweh Yahweh
We lift you high
Yahweh Yahwe

They took the ark of God and brought it into the house of Dagon and set it beside [the image of] Dagon [their chief idol]. When the people of Ashdod got up early the next day, behold, Dagon had fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the Lord . So they took Dagon and returned him to his place. But when they got up early the next morning, behold, Dagon had [again] fallen on his face on the ground before the ark of the Lord , and his head and both palms of his hands were [lying] cut off on the threshold; only the trunk [portion] of [the idol of] Dagon was left on him. 1 Samuel 5:2‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord have your way in me like never before

Father remove all evil covering over my life

Lord terminate the existence of any gods or evil altar erected against my destiny

I decree I and my household are untouchable for all evil penetrations

I destroy every joy killing ability working against my season in life

I decree I am untouchable and irremovable by any evil plot from the pit of hell

As dragon was shattered so will all opposition in my life be shattered and destroyed

I decree every plan waiting to ridicule the efficacy of the word of God in my life will not see the light of day

I decree all evil determinant working in opposition to the plans of God will not manifest any more in and around me

Father destroy all gods exalted in and around me against your will for me

I decree all negative proclamation and pronunciation is permanently destroyed

I decree I am favoured, blessed delivered and sanctified

I decree I am above and upward in life always

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, for the reminding days in this year we will not spend it in any evil captivity or confinement in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*


Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion  over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I overcome always, I am the head and never beneath. I am working and functioning in the will of God for me. I am moving to the next level in life because I am untouchable and irremovable. No power of darkness can take glory over my life and existence in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...