Search This Blog

Sunday 12 December 2021

Prayer from Luke 12:7

Song by Moses Bliss

You are who You are yesterday
Today and forever more
What You say is what You do
You never fail, You never change
You are faithful till the end
Faithful God, I worship you
I worship you

You're too faithful to fail me
You're too faithful to disappoint me
You've proven Yourself in my life
And I've come to realize
You're too faithful to fail me

Indeed the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not be afraid; you are far more valuable than many sparrows.
Luke 12:7 AMP

Prayer

Abba father thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for making my life a wonder through your word

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your divine power that works wonders daily inside of me

Lord thank you for the constant reminder that you will never forget or forsake me

Lord thank you for making all things work together for my good

Abba thank you for destroying all plans against my life from known or unknown quarters of life

Lord thank you for divine enablement to grow in your will beyond the imagination of the wicked

Lord thank you for having the details of my life and directing my path regardless of the desires of this world 

Lord thank you for establishing your word and your presence in and through me

Everlasting king thank you for uprooting all evil germination in and around my life that are contrary to your will for me

Lord thank you because you are too faithful to fail me, over (mention) I will not be disappointed or disadvantaged in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household because you are making our lives an haven of divine occurrences and testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God is for me and absolutely nothing can stand against me. God is in charge of my life therefore I will never become a subject in the hands of the wicked. The power of God is manifesting greatly in my life and I will never be put to shame. His promises through His word are coming to fruition in my life, I live a life of testimonies henceforth. Nothing is impossible for me in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...