Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 December 2021

Prayer from Philippians 1:6

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So you came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So you cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for
So you sacrificed your life

So I could be free
So I could be whole
So I could tell everyone I know

being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:
Philippians 1:6 KJV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify and worship you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Elyon thank  you for your word and grace to be called your child

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father thank you for the sacrifice made for my salvation and privilege to be called your child

Lord have your way in me and take preeminence in all that I do

Father eliminate every doubt and thoughts the enemy brings to my heart to make me feel valueless and worthless

Lord bring to completion the wonderful things you are doing in my life

Father among those you have ordained for supernatural breakthrough and intervention make my household and I a partaker

I come against every spirit of discouragement and downcast in and around me

I destroy every joy killing power and destiny destroying association in and around me

I uproot every unwanted germination in and around my life in Jesus name

I decree I have joy all around my life henceforth no sadness and sorrow can replaced my joy

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, our lives will always be filled with testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. It's my winning season, it's my season of breakthrough, it's my season of favour, it's my season of divine elevation and intervention. Nothing is impossible for me in life, I win always. The life I live is upward and forward, no distractions limitation in my path. God has made a way for me, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 21st December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...