Search This Blog

Friday 10 December 2021

Prayer from Psalms 11:7

Song by James Fortune

 Second Peter one and three tell us that
God has given us everything that we need
For life and godliness through our knowledge of Him
(You're everything)
I have everything

… I have everything I need
I have everything I need (thank You Jesus)
I have everything I need (because the Great I am)
The Great I am provides for me
The Great I am provides for me

… You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
You are my strength when I am weak
(The Great I am)
The Great I am provides for me
The Great I am provides for me
(And all my needs of supply)

… The Great I am that I am
(Is everything)
Is everything that I need
(The Great I am)
The Great I am (Hallelujah) that I am (Hallelujah)
(Say He's more than enough)
He is more than enough (for me) for me
(And God I want to thank You because You're whoever I need You to be)


For the Lord is [absolutely] righteous, He loves righteousness (virtue, morality, justice); The upright shall see His face.
Psalms 11:7 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship honour and magnify you for who you are to me

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens me and quickens my steps

Holy spirit have your way in me like never before

Father let your mercy speak over my life, forgive me of all my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for destroying all fear that wants to keep me below your wish for me

Holy one of Israel continue to guide me beyond my imagination, do not let me fall prey of the desires of the wicked

Lord shield my household and I in your divine protection in Jesus name

Father uproot every unwanted power working against your desires for me in all aspects

Lord henceforth let me live in your righteousness and never dwell in my own will ability in all aspects of life

Father uplift me to the level you want me to get to in Jesus name

Lord you are Jireh our provider even beyond our human comprehension make provision for us and our household in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every activity of darkness set to cut destinies and lives short in and around me

I decree my name and that of every member of my household will not be listed among those that will be destroyed in aspect this year or beyond

Master of the universe, intervene in the situations worldwide, manifest your power terminate all activities of darkness in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used this daily prayer all impacted it and household manifest your power over all our life expectations in Jesus name amen

*Pray against all evil agenda in and around and worldwide*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith. As Jesus is so am in this world. The lord is my shield and buckler, He is my father and sustainer. He is my ever present help in times of needs. I am covered in His blood,  no weapon formed against me shall prosper. The lord has opened a new door that nobody can shut, He is my hope and salvation. King of kings has perfected that which concerns, it is my season and my turn to shine. Nothing can hinder His works and promises in my life.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...