Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 December 2021

Prayer from Matthew 5:16

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
We're joined with the Angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

So let my heart be a Sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name
 
I want to be cleansed inside
Clean for You Lord
Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of Grace
My life is found

Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of Grace
My life is found



Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good deeds and moral excellence, and [recognize and honor and] glorify your Father who is in heaven. Matthew 5:16 AMP 

Prayer

Everlasting father the wonderful king I worship you

Ancient of days thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your divine power at work in and through me

My lord and king have your way in me always

Fathe let your light continually shine in me,and draw souls into your kingdom through me

Lord turn my life into a haven of salvation for anyone who come in contact with me that is yet to know you

Lord erase every agenda that wants to keep me in the box of impossibility

Lord eliminate every plan set to oppose my destiny and keep me below my God ordained level

Father shield my household and I from all evil, no matter how  the road, the sea and air are thirsty for blood, our lives will not be the sacrifice

Lord in this nation and nations around the world let your light shine over all agenda of darkness

Lord keep me in your will do not let me end my journey in life on the altar of the wicked ones

I decree concerning my household and I grace of God speaks over all disgrace and our race is supernaturally guided

I decree my strength is renewed beyond human reasoning henceforth

I decree every power that wants to subdue my purpose in life against the will of God is permanently negated

I decree I have victory on every side, in all aspects and beyond my imagination in Jesus name

I decree the favour of God is working for me in places I can or cannot physically get to in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household the agenda of untimely death is permanently cancelled over us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is a light that can never be hidden by seen or unseen circumstances or forces. The plans of God for me rules above all evil agenda and plans. My testimony is permanent, nothing can overthrown the reign of the king of kings in my life. I am a partaker of the wonders of God, I am experiencing creative miracles in all aspects of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 8th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...