Search This Blog

Thursday 16 December 2021

Prayer from Matthew 17:20

Song by Jonathan Nelson

In this race that we run, you gotta have endurance cause it's a marathon
I was born sure enough to win, in pursuit with faith until the win

I'm going to have a strong finish, 
because I have strong faith

Life transitions all in my way but still I'm all worked out each and everyday
No matter what I'll continue to run, for the rest of my life until my work is done

I'm going to have a strong finish, 
because I have strong faith
Strong finish strong faith

God promised me he'll be with me through
every step that I take in this race by his grace

I'm going to have a strong finish, because I have strong faith
Strong finish strong faith
Oh, oh, oh
I'm going to have a strong finish, because I have strong faith

He answered, “Because of your little faith [your lack of trust and confidence in the power of God]; for I assure you and most solemnly say to you, if you have [living] faith the size of a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and [if it is God’s will] it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.
Matthew 17:20 AMP

Prayer

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the privilege of life and grace to be called your child

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that daily inspires me and increases my faith

Lord no matter how the turbulence of life may be or come let me keep standing in faith

Lord remove every doubt that wants to ridicule my faith in you

Father whatever the circumstances may be, let my faith in you birth my victory

I decree I will never be a subject to any evil occurrence in Jesus name

I decree every power calling from the deep into my destiny against the plans of God for me is subdued in Jesus name

I destroy all iota of unbelief that wants to becloud my vision in life

I decree no sickness or disease can dwell inside of me because I carry Christ in me

I decree my life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High and I daily abide under the shadow of the almighty

I decree for the remaining days of this year, I walk and work in victory, I will never be a victim in Jesus name

I decree grace to pursue, overcome, have dominion, overtake and rule in all circumstances according to the will of God is released unto me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, only the plans of God will rule and reign in our lives and we will finish strong nothing will be missing or broken in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have strong faith that grows daily, through studying, meditating and doing the word of God. I am not perturbed by the demonstration and desires of the wicked and their wickedness because Christ in me is the Hope of glory. I will not give up, I will not give in because God has not given me the spirit of fear but of love and sound mind in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...