Search This Blog

Monday 20 December 2021

Prayer from 1 Samuel 3:11

Song by Sinach

You do miracles so great
In your name there's victory
Great and mighty God
Great and mighty God

… You are God alone
I stand in awe of You
At the wonders of your hands
You are God alone
I stand in awe of you
I adore your holy name


And the LORD said to Samuel, Behold, I will do a thing in Israel, at which both the ears of every one that heareth it shall tingle.
1 Samuel 3:11 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting father I honour your name and give you all the praise

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father haver mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord have your way in me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Jehovah magnify yourself over my entire being beyond the imagination of man

I decree the power of God is at work inside of me in Jesus name

I decree my life is an epitome of the miraculous power of God no scheme of man can overshadow it

I decree the grace of God speaks over my being and I excel always

I decree all things are made new in and through me in Jesus name

I cancel every appointment of death, grace clothes or coffin over my household and I

I decree the plans of God only will stand over this nation and nations around the world in Jesus name

I decree every power that plans to truncate my destiny is destroyed in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, sounds of goodnews reigns in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily:Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the spirit of Christ in my body soul and spirit. The lord is at work in and through me, grace to excel and fulfill purpose of creation is at work in me. The lord has started  ear tingling miracles in my life,I am filled with His supernatural power daily. My life is an evidence of His grace, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...