Search This Blog

Saturday 11 December 2021

Prayer from Psalms 27:10

Song byTamela Mann

Take me to the king
I don't have much to bring
My heart is torn in pieces
It's my offering
Take me to the king

Truth is I'm tired
Options are few
I'm trying to pray
But where are you?
I'm all churched out
Hurt and abused
I can't fake
What's left to do?

Truth is I'm weak
No strength to fight
No tears to cry
Even if I tried
But still my soul
Refuses to die
One touch-will change-my life

Take me to the king
I don't have much to bring
My heart's torn into pieces
It's my offering
Lay me at the throne
Leave me there alone
To gaze upon your glory
And sing to you this song
Please take me to the king

Teach me Your way, O Lord , And lead me on a level path Because of my enemies [who lie in wait].
Psalms 27:11 AMP


Prayer

Almighty God I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the privilege to be your child and increase of my faith in you

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for divine enablement to be your chosen one

Lord thank you for your word that directs me daily and enlightens me

Abba thank you for grace to overcome all challenges of life in victory

Father thank you for breaking all known and unknown siege in and around me

Father lead me in the path you want me to go and direct me in all that I do

Lord remove all forms of discouragement from my life henceforth

Abba terminate every evil desires and happenings in and around me

Lord in this nation take preeminence direct the affairs of this nation from the offices of authority to all homes

Father fill my heart daily with your truth and do not let any fear dwell inside of me

Abba concerning (mention) help me and give me a resounding testimony over it

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, grant us grace to never renounce our faith in you in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the truth of the Most High God. My life is an evidence of His supernatural work. I am living a fulfilling life nothing will stop me from achieving my purpose and attaining the height, He has created for me.The lord is at work in and through me I shall not be moved by known or unknown power in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 11th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...