Search This Blog

Monday 13 December 2021

Prayer from Exodus 15:26

Song by Joseph Garlington

We declare your majesty
We proclaim that your name is exalted;
For You reign magnificently, rule victoriously,
And Your power is shown throughout the earth

And we exclaim, our God is mighty
Lift up your name, for you are holy
Sing it again, all honour and glory
In adoration we bow before your throne

We bow before your throne,
We bow before your throne
We bow before your throne
We bow before your throne

Humbly at your feet
Humbly at your feet
Humbly at your feet
Humbly at your feet


saying, “If you will diligently listen and pay attention to the voice of the Lord your God, and do what is right in His sight, and listen to His commandments, and keep [foremost in your thoughts and actively obey] all His precepts and statutes, then I will not put on you any of the diseases which I have put on the Egyptians; for I am the Lord who heals you.”
Exodus 15:26 AMP


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for taking preeminence in all aspect of my life

Father thank you for divine enablement to keep standing even when the enemy had written me off

Lord increase my obedience to you in all that I do

Father, never let me stand against your will for me so I won't fall prey of the wicked

Lord guide my household and I from the wrath of the enemy

Jehovah no matter what diseases are flying out and about according to your word it will not come near my household and I

Lord even where the medics have concluded there is no way, you are the miracle worker cause a turn around of event supernaturally in my life

Lord whatever diseases unleashed against the world at large let your mercy remove the plague

I decree I will not cast my young, I will not bury and I wouldn't be buried in Jesus name

I decree my entire household is shielded under the shadow of the almighty so there will be no records of untimely death or grave clothes

I decree the blood of Jesus speaks over my entire being and household

Lord concerning (mention) let a testimony come out of it in Jesus name

Father I commit the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household unto your hands, keep us standing to the end and let us finish well and strong in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation and nations around the world as God gives you utterance*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God in Christ Jesus by faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, every tongue that rise in judgement against me is condemned. Only the will of God will stand and manifest in my life. I am a partaker of His promises and divine verities. God is doing great and mighty things in my life. I will never be moved by any evil occurrence because, greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 13th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...