Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Prayer from Exodus 16:35

Song by Todd Dulaney

Let my heart be a sanctuary
Let my mouth be filled with praise
Let our songs be never ending
Let our lives exalt Your name

We were created in Your image
Made in the likeness of who You are
Joined with the angels and all of creation
Singing as one to praise You God

Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found
Every breath, every step I'll pour out
On an altar of praise my life is found

The Israelites ate manna forty years, until they reached an inhabited land; they ate the manna until they came to the border of the land of Canaan.
Exodus 16:35 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship honour and magnify you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of lífe

Lord have your way in me and glorify yourself in my life forever

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Lord let my life always be your sanctuary and fill my mouth with praise day after day

Father remove every iota of lack from my life and lineage in Jesus name

Lord you are my divine provider over (mention) provide for me 

Father where it seems I can't be heard or get to, to defend myself be my advocate in Jesus name

Lord remove everything that will hinder me from partaking in divine provision

Lord deliver this nation from famine and the hands of those who use their authority against your will

Lord break all the yoke of backwardness in this community and nation

Father eliminate all destiny frustrating power working tirelessly over my household and I

I decree divine victory on every side in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we do not live in penury, we function in divine abundance in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I live in the supernatural abundance of God. My God is my source therefore I will not lack. He will make room for me and provide for me beyond human comprehension. My life is filled with divine verities, I do not lack, I do not borrow because Christ has made me lenders to nations. My needs are met, whatever I lay my hands on works in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...