Search This Blog

Sunday 5 December 2021

Prayer from Jeremiah 7:23

Song by Paul S. Morton

As soon as I stop worrying
Worrying how the story ends
I let go and I let God
I let God have His way
That's when things start happening
When I stop looking at back then
When I let go and I'll let God
I'll let God have His way

I couldn't seem to fall asleep
There was so much on my mind
Searching for that peace
But the peace I could not find
Oh, but then I
I knelt down to pray
I was praying, "Help me, please"
Then He said, "You don't have to cry
'Cause I'll supply all your needs"

As soon as I stop worrying (oh)
Worrying how the story ends (oh)
When I let go and I let God
Let God have His way
That's when things start happening (oh)
When I stop looking at back then
When I let go and I'll let God
Let God have His way

Just let go
And let God (let God)
Oh, let go (let go)
And let God (let God)
Oh, let go (let go)
And just let God (let God)

But this thing I did command them: ‘Listen to and obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people; and you will walk in all the way which I command you, so that it may be well with you.’
Jeremiah 7:23 AMP


Prayer

Everlasting father the wonderful king I worship honour and magnify your name

King of glory thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord remove all weariness from my life in all aspects

Father take off every source of worrying affecting my body, soul and spirit

Lord keep my faith strong in you and let me live above all challenges that life may throw at me

Father eliminate every power causing any form of delay or hinderance in my path

I decree the power of God is working endlessly in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal in every area I have an expectation let your mercy and favour speed the manifestation up in Jesus name

Lord destroy the power that is bent to ruin my purpose in life

Lord whatever plans that is manifesting against your will in my life physically or spiritually shut them down now

Father destroy the will of the enemy over my entire household henceforth

I decree concerning all situations before me right now have your way and grant me divine grace to excel in Jesus name

Lord eternal over every member of my family destroy every pit of destruction dug on our behalf

I decree I will not be confined spiritually or physically my freedom will not be taken away from me in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in our lives beyond human reasoning in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteous of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. Worrying has no place in my life. The Lord has taken dominion over all that concerns me. I have placed my trust in the Lord therefore I will never be put to shame.i yield my life into the hands of Jehovah, therefore no plans of darkness can take root or stand in my life. The lord is at work in and around me doing wonderful things in all aspects of life. I am a victor, I am a trailblazer, Christ in me is the hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th December 2021



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...