Search This Blog

Wednesday 22 December 2021

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 3:10

Song by Lisa McClendon
You are holy oh so holy
You are holy oh so holy
What privellege and an honor
To worship at your throan
To be called into your presence
As your own

You are worthy oh so worthy
You are worthy oh so worthy
What privilege and an honor
To worship at your throan
To be called into your presence
As your own

You are faithful oh so faithful
You are faithful oh so faithful
What privilege and an honor
To worship at your throan
To be called into your presence
As your own

.According to the grace of God which was given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder I laid a foundation; and another buildeth thereon. But let each man take heed how he buildeth thereon.
1 Corinthians 3:10 ASV

Prayer

Everlasting father I worship your name and give all the glory to you

Father thank you for this beautiful day and grace if life..

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my shortcomings in Jesus name

Lord according to your will keep me above and beyond the plans of the wicked

Father terminate every seed of unrighteousness in my life

Lord erase all plans set to demoralise me  in any aspect of life

Elohim erase all written evil ordinamce concerning my household and I

Father let your peace reign in us like never before

Father fill my life and all that concerns me with supernatural blessings

Lord eliminate all source of limitations around my destiny and lineage

Father cast me not away from your presence, let your spirit that dwells in me take preeminence over my life

Father visit the foundation of my lineage and fine-tune all that is dormant and needs fine-tuning in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase all plans set to put me against your purpose and will

Lord raise me to the tabernacle of visibility and achievements henceforth

Father destroy all joy killing ability that may be working around my life

I decree I function henceforth by divine knowledge in Jesus name

I decree my life is secured and blessed beyond measures

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, grace speaks over our lives and no disgrace can take dominant over us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The wisdom of God fills my life daily, His word shines bright light onto my path and grace speaks for me daily. I am a partaker of the wonderful power and acts of God, my life is on the highest pinnacle of achievement and destiny fulfilment nothing is impossible for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 22nd December 202q

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...