Search This Blog

Saturday 18 December 2021

Prayer from Psalms 24:1

Song

There is none like you
No one else can touch my life like you do
I have seeached through all eternity long
And found there is none like you

The earth is the LORD 's, and the fulness thereof; The world, and they that dwell therein.
Psalm 24:1 KJV


Prayer 

Almighty father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the daily blessing it brings into my life

Father the earth is yours worldwide arise and show your mercy to all nations

Lord erase all plans of darkness in all nations in Jesus name

Lord let your will surpass the will of man in my life henceforth

Father sanctify this nation with your blood and purge all the unwanted situations out

Father eliminate the manifestation of all negative revelation

Lord before the end of this year let me experience a divine encounter that will cause a divine turn around in Jesus name

Elohim destroy all evil counsel in and around me in Jesus name

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household do a new thing for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has began a good work in me and He will complete it. The testimonies over my life will never be truncated. I am living a life of divine liberty. I am free from oppression, depression and evil manipulations around me in Jesus name. I am a blessed child of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 18th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...