Search This Blog

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Prayer from John 1:29-31

Song by Sinach

Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
To receive glory and honour and praise
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain
To receive glory and honour and praise

And unto the Lamb who sits upon the throne
To Him be glory and honour and power forever and ever
And unto the Lamb who sits upon the throne
To Him be glory and honour and power forever and ever
Amen

The angels bow down in adoration
We join them now as we lift our voice
We cry worthy, worthy is the Lamb
The angels bow down in adoration
We join them now as we lift our voice
We cry worthy, worthy is the Lamb


The next day he saw Jesus coming to him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world! This is He on behalf of whom I said, ‘After me comes a Man who has a higher rank than I and has priority over me, for He existed before me.’ I did not recognize Him [as the Messiah]; but I came baptizing in water so that He would be [publicly] revealed to Israel.”
John 1:29‭-‬31 AMP

Prayer

Thank you everlasting father for the privilege of life and grace to be called your own

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all short comings in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that daily uplift me

Father you are the lion and lamb have your way in my life and household

Lord show your mighty power in all the situations in my life

Father draw me closer to you, help me to live a life that glorifies you more than I can imagine

Father let me constantly be a center of excellence and testimonies by your grace

Jehovah terminate every authority that is against your will in my life and family

Lord in this nation and nations around the world intervene and terminate any form of wickedness going around

Father set your healing hands on as many who are sick no matter how bad their sickness is

Father you make a way even in places deemed to be a dead end, in all aspects of my life make way for me beyond human reasoning

Father avert any form evil occurrence working against your plan in my life and household in Jesus name

I decree the hands of the Lord is soothing all pain and their source in and around me

I decree I am not functioning under any limit in Jesus name

I decree this is my season of remembrance, I will not toil without result henceforth

Jehovah over(mention) show your power and manifest yourself in all areas in Jesus name

King of glory give me a life changing and destiny fine-tuning touch in all that concerns me in Jesus mighty name

I decree open doors and ease of access for the gospel worldwide in Jesus name

Lord let your spirit flow afresh worldwide beyond human understanding

Lord eternal remove all darkness from eyes of your people, draw souls to your kingdom this season in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and household, manifest your power over all our situations and grant us divine breakthrough all around in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is the lion and the lamb, He is at work in and through me. He sees me through all the journey of my life, He is in charge doing great and mighty things. Jehovah is working wonders in and through me. I serve the living God who causes all that is dead to come back to life. The word of God is working and my faith in His word is increasing. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 14th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...