Search This Blog

Friday 3 December 2021

Prayer from Psalms 2:8

Song by Hillsong

You said, "Ask and you will receive
Whatever you need"
You said, "Pray and I'll hear from Heaven
And I'll heal your land"

You said, your glory will fill the earth
Like water, the sea
You said, "Lift up your eyes
The harvest is here, yes the kingdom is near"

You said, "Ask and I'll give the nations to you"
Oh, Lord, that's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light, as it rises on us

Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Even though you were there Lord
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation

Ask of Me, and I will assuredly give [You] the nations as Your inheritance, And the ends of the earth as Your possession.
Psalms 2:8 AMP


Prayer

Everlasting father the intentional king I worship you

King of glory I magnify your name for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your word and the constant reminder and strength my heart receives through your word

Lord thank you for making me your child and heir to your throne

Lord this day I ask for nations and healing over all territories and lands from the known and unknown circumstances and plague

Lord I ask for ease of access to all nations and territories beyond the imagination of man

I decree my life will be a testimony in all nations, kings and kingdoms shall witness and come to my rising

I decree the word of the lord is coming to manifestation over my entire being

I decree the glory of my latter days is greater than the former

I decree whatever I lay my hands on works nothing will be delayed

I decree concerning my household and I even as this year 2021 is going to an end nothing will be missing or broken at the end

I decree divine breakthrough over(mention) no power of hell or scheme of man can cause any disruption, denial or delay

I decree new light of God over all that concerns my household and I

I decree every desire that has tarried beyond my control today there is divine intervention and a release over them for speedy manifestation

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household we will not lack any good thing in Jesus name

*Ask God for release over those pending desires*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith in Christ Jesus as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am walking in His perfection and grace all the days of my life. I am filled with His divine ability always. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers. I ask for the nations and territories of the world, the glory of God is risen over them. Only His will, will prevail above all things. The Lord has perfected that which concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd December 2021


No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...