Search This Blog

Thursday 9 December 2021

Prayer from Ecclesiastes 3:11

Song by Hillsongs

You are forever in my life
You see me through the seasons
Cover me with Your hand
And lead me in Your righteousness
And I look to You
And I wait on You

I'll sing to You, Lord
A hymn of love
For Your faithfulness to me
I'm carried in everlasting arms
You'll never let me go
Through it all 


He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.
Ecclesiastes 3:11 KJV


Prayer

Almighty saviour I worship honour and magnify your name

King of kings thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Lord thank you for your word because you make all things beautiful in your time

Abba thank you for giving me beauty for ashes and oil of gladness to replace all heaviness

Father thank you for getting rid of all doubt and secret pain in my life

Lord thank you for terminating whatever wants to limit your plans and purposes in my life

Father thank you for the life of your vessel used for this daily prayer as you add another year to her year today, thank you because she will never become an abandoned vessel

Lord concerning the situations around the world thank you for your divine intervention beyond human reasoning

Lord thank you for victory given to me as you beautify my destiny at the appointed time

Lord thank you for lifting off all barriers in all areas of my life

I decree I will not be victim of any circumstances or season because God almighty is in charge of my time 

I decree before the end of this year my long awaited expectations will manifest divinely and with speed

Father as the vessel used for this prayer adds another year today, do not let her expectations be cut short in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer all impacted by it and our household, we will never be put to shame the will of God will rule above the desires of the wicked in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am in the will of God, His truth directs me. I am shielded by the righteousness of Christ all around me. He is in control of the seasons and time in my life. Now He has risen with mercy on me and it's my set time for His favour. He has made a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert therefore I will not lack any good thing in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 9th December 2021

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...