Search This Blog

Monday 19 September 2022

Prayer from Psalms 24:1

Song

We are grateful oh lord
We are grateful oh lord
For all you have done
For us
We are grateful oh lord


THE EARTH is the Lord's, and the fullness of it, the world and they who dwell in it. [I Cor. 10:26.]
Psalm 24:1 AMPC


Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and give all glory to you

King of kings thank you for this marvelous day and grace of life

Lord thank you for your love and super abundance over my life

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me of your promises and enlightens me to do your will

Father thank you for the new things you have started in and through me that will manifest with speed

Lord thank you for opening doors to nations and territories to me without delay

I decree wherever the sole of my feet steps on I have dominion over it in Jesus name

I decree ease of access into greater places in all aspects of life

I cancel every negative ordinance made with the soil of the land against my life

I terminate every report of negativity over my destiny in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household nothing will be missing or broken, we will not be buried and we will not bury in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily : Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. God has settled all that concerns me, delays, denials and rejections has been cancelled. I am in the new season of divine intervention and breakthrough. I am an overcomer a conqueror and the one blessed by Messiah. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 19th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...