Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2022

Prayer from Isaiah 26;4-6

Song by Todd Dulaney

Write them on the tablets of your heart
Write them on the tablets of your heart
I am the vine, you are the branches
He who abides in me
Will forever be fruitful indeed
I am the way
The truth and the light
No one gets to the Father
Except that he comes through me, yeah

So let not mercy (let not mercy)
And truth (and truth)
Say forsake you (forsake you)
We say, forsake you (forsake you)
Let not mercy (let not mercy)
And (and truth)
We say, forsake you (forsake you)
Say for-(forsake you)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Trust in the Lord with all your mind
Trust in the Lord with all your strength
Say (lean not to your own understanding)

Trust in the Lord always, for the Lord God is the eternal Rock. He humbles the proud and brings down the arrogant city. He brings it down to the dust. The poor and oppressed trample it underfoot, and the needy walk all over it.
Isaiah 26:4‭-‬6 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and give you all the praise

Lord Jesus thank you for this awesome day and grace of life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive my short comings

Father increase my trust in you do not let me lean on ordinary man understanding

Lord terminate every distraction in my journey

Lord remove all that gives me anxiety, doubt and unbelief in all aspect of my life

Father terminate all evil report concerning my household and I

Lord I lift this community unto you, have your way and let your will be established

Father decorate my life with divine favour and blessings all around

Lord eliminate the effect of negative prophecies over my lineage

Lord arise over my health remove all evil impediment affecting my health either seen or unseen

Lord build your wall of fire around my household and I, give us divine direction in all we do

Father for the rest of this month and year keep us under your shadow and cancel all evil reports

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household do a new thing in our lives as we wait on you and trust in you

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my eternal shield and hiding place. He is my teacher and sustainer. God is moving mountains off my path and causing divine favour to radiate over my destiny henceforth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 8th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...