Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 September 2022

Prayer from John 15:1-4

Song

I serve a very big God
He is always by my side
A very big God
By my side by my side


“I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
John 15:1‭-‬4 NLT


Prayer

Ancient of days I worship you and give you all the praise due to you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and privilege of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for your word that enlightens me about your plans for me

Lord thank you for the reminder of my purpose on earth through your word

Abba in your mercy, keep me in your will and your way

Lord erase whatever it may be that is keeping me away from bearing fruits according to your will

Lord deliver me from self and fleshy desires that might create a barrier between you and I

Lord erase all evil agenda that might want to snatch me away from your will

Lord increase the zeal and thirst for you and kingdom duties in me

Lord as your coming becomes imminent by day, keep me in your will even when it's humanly impossible

Father through me let souls be won into your kingdom

Father after spending my years believing in you, whatever I will do that will make me a cast away in heaven do not let me engage in it

Lord for everyday of my life let my life showcase your love and the importance of salvation

Lord arise over the church and let your mercy fine-tune whatever is not functioning according to your will

Father have mercy upon this nation and nations around the world, let us all come to the knowledge of the true God

Lord for all Christians persecuted in one way or the other give us strength and never let us renounce our faith

Lord terminate the agenda of darkness to bring confusion to homes and communities around the world

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and continue to be the king over our lives and affairs of our lives in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my strong tower and hiding place. The lord is my ever present help and the director of my destiny. I am His chosen and a vessel in His vineyard. God is at work in and through me. I live a purposeful life because Christ shines His light in my path. I will live to fulfill my purpose of creation and my destiny will never be truncated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 13th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...