Search This Blog

Monday 26 September 2022

Prayer from 2 Chronicles 7:14

Song

I will worship the Lord
For He is worthy
I will lat down my sword
The Prince Of Peace is His name
King of the flood
The Lord is mighty
The Lord can quench the evil flame

Peace when trouble blows
Jehovah sees, Jehovah knows
He is my peace, when sorrow nears
Jehovah sees, Jehovah hears


if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
II Chronicles 7:14 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty father I honour your majesty and magnify you because you are my God

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace to be alive

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Mighty God thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me

Lord hear my cry, attend to my prayers and suprise me with all my needs

Father heal this nation and nations around the world

Father let your mercy prevail over this nation do not allow your wrath to overcome this land

Father in your mercy touch the hearts of all rulers of nation and let them only do your will

Father uproot every seed of discord in homes and communities

Father destroy all evil machinations over every home in Jesus name

Lord arise in your mercy and let your will prevail over all evil judgement

Father eliminate every evil revelations, proclamation and their manifestation in my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in all that concerns us

*Pray for the nation's of the world*

Thank you king of glory for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God directs my life each and everyday. The word enlightens me and gives me answers to all my petition. I am a living proof that the word works. Only His will, will manifest in my life. I will not suffer any loss in any aspect of my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 26th September 2022

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...